trying hard not to have pre-conceive ideas.... trying hard not to assumpt.... trying hard to hold on to deep sincere beliefs....

Friday, December 17, 2010

AISHOP

I’m notice today that my beg was cheerful with my new stuff that I was bought from Aishop…. Actually diz is my 2nd time shopping with Aishop. For the 1st time I was bought bag from them that I was present to my sister... huhuhu... She luv much that bag… after a few week I got RM 5 voucher given by Aishop… really surprise hehe… It was gift from them for my birthday.. TQ Aishop… then I was bought a new stuff from them…


This is the item… see how cheerful my bag with their stuff…



Diz is card holder… really “berguna” for me… hehehe... all my privillages card are inside here… n also my IC... hehe





And diz is sangat useful jugak… pad holder…. Huhu… so xde la bersepah2 kat dalam beg… semua nampak rapi jer…


But most importantly is now I luv my bag with colourful n cuties stuff inside…  

No comments: